Two of today’s comics capture the absurd misery we’ve been feeling in New York. If someone tells you climate change is a hoax during this heat wave, you’ll know they are a zombie.
Posts Tagged ‘C2D Zombieism’
Tags: C2D Zombieism, Climate change, Comics, Hoax
Tags: C2D Zombieism, Climate change, Comics, GOP
This comic pretty well sums up the zombie mentality of climate change deniers. Although to take the metaphor further, the deniers/zombies seem to be objecting post-honeymoon. This is happening already, people.
Tags: C2D Zombieism, Climate change, Comics
Tags: C2D Zombieism, Climate change, Mutants, Satan
Zombies everywhere are saying there is no such thing as climate change.
Zombies can tell themselves whatever they want, but us humans should not ignore a few things.
- So it turns out global warming 50 million years ago caused horses to shrink to the size of house cats. If it weren’t for the unfortunate possibility that people will be 30% smaller too we could all look forward to this sort of scene:
- And it also turns out three are two-head trout in Idaho thanks to selenium contamination from a nearby mine. Here’s what I’m talking about:
In only slightly better news, birds are also reportedly changing their migratory patterns in response to global warming.
Unless you are a zombie, this seems like the kind of empirical evidence that should make people sit up and say, “Yeah, we may have a few environmental problems to deal with.”
Or we can just blame it all on Satan.
Tags: C2D Zombieism, Climate change, Diagnostics
Climate Change Denier (C2D) Zombieism is a very real emerging problem with a particularly high frequency on the North American continent. One or more of the following may be a symptom of C2D Zombieism.
- You feel irrational anger toward people who talk about climate change as a legitimate concern.
- When someone comments on the aberrant weather, you are the first one to say “Don’t even start with that global warming hocus pocus.”
- You send hate mail or taunting Tweets to Al Gore, Elizabeth Kolbert, Bill McKibben, and/or other individuals who have been vocal about climate change.
- You have an appetite for eating brains.
- You can take an ax in the chest or have an appendage severed by a chainsaw and you still keep going.
- You like the sound of an ice age.
Check back soon for a course of treatment. This is a serious condition that should not be ignored.